im officially google waving..

i am an afternoon person because my ciradian rythym (biological clock for sleeping and waking) is set from 10:00 am through 1:00 pm. when i say afternoon person, i refer to a person whose activities start in the afternoon. also i sleep late usually from 11:00 pm because of the same reason.

earlier was a miracle because i woke up so early. and then the first thing i did was to check our love birds. we have five cute little love birds and one of them is pregnant (i guess) that why i am constantly checking on them from time to time. going back, yes i woke up early and then checked my email and i was so stimulated when i saw my invitation from rose buenconsejo (@owrange).







and here's my first wave..weeeee



now i am definitely a google wonk! thank you for not abandoning me google. you are a god!!! haha

blog comments powered by Disqus