From Twitter 08-25-2010



  • 00:23:34: og nagbinata napud ko, which caused the fight.. im tired with me having to think about you!
  • 00:25:44: lately, i have been acting childish. obviously i have regressed and i hate it. something has to be done NOW!
  • 00:38:04: but regression is my way of coping especially in difficult circumstances like this today. it is my only way and it is not healthy.
  • 00:40:34: im through being attacked by others. i would rather attack than be attacked again.
  • 00:42:41: because being attacked and not be able to do anything other than wasting tears away is a defeat..
  • 00:44:20: im trying to be tough and this endeavor is gradually influencing my change in attitude and beliefs.
  • 00:45:26: i am not the hopeless being i used to be. i made my choice. no one steps on me ever again.
  • 00:53:05: pride is my middle name.
  • 00:55:39: i guess all i need now is time and some space.
  • 00:55:58: you are not the problem but i am.
  • 00:58:00: or is this some kind of a test that i am making? since then, i have been cautious about people and i wouldn't trust anyone that easily.
  • 00:59:04: ironically, i gave you my self, which would only mean that i trust you, but there is a part of me that is having second thoughts.
  • 01:01:21: you saying NO hurts me. but i know i couldn't and i wouldn't tell you what to do. it is your life and i respect your decisions.
  • 01:02:27: i am just too stubborn like a child to consider but i consider. i just hate showing my submission. its against my own personal philosophy.
  • 01:03:40: but then again, i see the irony to it. i do not like submission but i submit to you. and now as im thinking about this, i feel the shame.
  • 01:07:16: threats are my mother's way, not mine. but i have been using it lately. is it my way to manipulate people? perhaps yes but i do not like it.
  • 01:09:19: i am not my mother. i must not forget that there is a boundary between me and my mother. i am not my mother. i am my self. i am i.
  • 01:10:34: i remember a dream about me blaming tiya for killing my birds. i did not consider that may be it wasn't tiya but i who was the culprit.
  • 01:13:23: i may unconsciously be pushing my self away from the people i love via ways they couldn't and wouldn't understand.
  • 01:13:48: simply because i wouldn't want them to understand...
  • 01:15:31: i now know that the birds may represent my relationships that i may unconsciously be trying to break. to avoid self-blame, i blame others.
  • 01:19:26: there are much complexities than that. the ways in which i blame is indirect, in a certain disguise that couldn't be attributed back to me.
  • 01:26:21: mom asks me if there is anything wrong with me. she sees that something is wrong. she is indeed my mother.
  • 01:29:09: she knows me but only a part of me. people know me on superficial level.
  • 01:31:51: me pushing people away is rooted from the fear of showing my self to them. so indeed i haven't openned my self to you.
  • 01:32:44: it takes courage to show my self to you. unfortunately, i haven't found that courage yet.
  • 01:34:03: you have already reached an impasse, now its difficult for me to let you in.
  • 01:34:42: everyday is a realization. despite the pain, i am thankful i am learning about me.
  • 01:37:18: my psyche has compensated so much in ways that marvels me.
  • 01:45:54: now i know why my intimate relationships do not last long. this question has kept me in the dark for so long.
  • 01:54:16: i should have blogged this instead of tweeting it...
  • 02:11:40: i certainly am a "no" woman...
  • 03:05:27: tsk! minyu na akong former teacher crush...
  • 03:12:55: its my nephew's birthday...off to my cousin's place...
  • 06:42:29: and things are back to normal... this person just wouldn't give up that's why i love him so..
  • 07:04:52: we shouldn't get worried. it shall pass. RT @ABSCBNNews: [OFW] OFWs in HK worry over 'web' comments on hostage tragedy http://bit.ly/cg1qjk
  • 07:05:06: great! RT @ABSCBNNews: [OFW] British MP shares expertise to help Pinoy nurses http://bit.ly/bh0ZjX
  • 07:07:28: mom's been pressuring about the board exam and the review and that i have to stop wasting time and begin studying.
  • 07:07:41: she thinks the internet is a waste of time.
  • 07:09:00: i don't wanna live with the pressure. i will study when i am ready (law of readiness, E.L. Thorndike) and i will not only pass, i will top.
  • 07:12:57: tomorrow, i shall administer my midterm exams, and distribute the Piring tickets.
  • 07:14:16: Piring is play by the university of san carlos theater guild. i am requiring my students to watch.
  • 07:22:30: offering people not false hopes but truth and hope...
  • 07:34:08: alright!!! its time for bed. nightie tweeters..
  • 18:41:50: administering an exam for art appreciation..
  • 19:57:24: some students just never learn simply because they do not want to learn. they disregard things that they think are not important.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


blog comments powered by Disqus