From Twitter 04-07-2010



  • 02:44:42: finished the fifth book, im on the sixth.. geez, i failed my self this time.
  • 03:45:15: sookie's life is really exciting. how i wish mine was. so much for fantasy land. im snapping back to reality.
  • 07:50:00: stopped reading. waiting for #NGC great easter mysteries, after shark men which is on my tv screen now.
  • 07:54:48: im sick with people telling me what to do. what i want really bad now is my own place, alone & be peace with my self..
  • 08:02:00: #nowplaying Secrets of the Cross: Who Killed Jesus? #NGC #documentaryfilm
  • 08:38:35: dude, this film bores me.. *sigh
  • 09:02:30: #nowplaying Next World: Future Superhuman #DC #documentaryfilm
  • 09:14:14: taking smart drugs isn't a really idea. however, i don't wanna be dependent on drugs.. Uhuh!
  • 10:01:18: Neurogenesis. a concept so new to me and so interesting.
  • 10:04:33: i guess i wont be able to finish the book until tomorrow. i was certain i could finish it today but i didn't.
  • 10:09:15: i am to accompany my cousin later in the morning for the jobs fair at CTU..i hope he will be able to get a job then.
  • 10:10:26: and i need to get my psychology books too at the faculty. i need them for my portfolio.
  • 10:19:22: okay. ive had several mistypes i notice. cool. that would remind me of my imperfections.
  • 10:56:21: i wonder what had awaken my birds at this time. they aren't usually awake til the morning. they look as awake and alive as i am now.
  • 11:03:28: since love birds are parrots, i think what i just heard as a weird bird cry is just normal as they mimic sounds from the environment.
  • 11:06:09: that cry sounds weird to me due to the fact that i haven't heard such a thing. and its coming from Six's nest, or so, i think.
  • 11:09:14: i couldn't be sure exactly. all the nests are enclosed, and there's only a small opening enough for them to be able to enter and exit.
  • 11:13:18: its really weird. im sure the birds seem to have stared from where the cry came, and directly through Six's nest. they looked tense to me.
  • 11:17:32: since the cry is no more, they look calm now and back to sleep. although some aren't asleep yet. in fact, some are making low sounds.
  • 11:22:42: low sounds enough to distract me entering NREM stage 1 since my birds are just outside my window.. *sleep onset insomnia*
  • 11:35:10: now, they're asleep. that's what im talking about. the sounds of silence..and i can finally doze off..
  • 18:24:39: 4 hrs of sleep, beautiful. oh, i fed my birds & caught one&two mating, five&six kissing. sweet. reassuring me that they r perfectly healthy.
  • 18:58:51: seems like my cousin forgot that we have an appointment. geez. i came for nothing. but at least there's a pc here i could use.
  • 19:10:39: holy cow. im stimulated by the thought of it. such impulse im trying to suppress.. ahak. wrong timing!
  • 19:22:36: RT @gypsycalling its frightening to walk through life when all you hear is your own footsteps echoing in the emptiness around you.
  • 19:23:07: reading book six of the sookie stackhouse series..
  • 19:37:47: @gypsycalling hey. i haven't written anything lately.
  • 19:55:22: @gypsycalling the urge to write must have been suppressed for whatever reason..
  • 20:44:42: finished the sixth book, but my heart sank. felt sookie's and bill's pain. they cannot be together. that left a hole in my heart. *char!
  • 21:38:26: here at my cousin's place, with my favorite pamangkins in the world.. :)
  • 22:59:18: a part of me wants to be home because i wanna continue reading, and i miss my birds but the other part of me wants to stay.
  • 23:02:30: people say im childlike. maybe i am but honestly if you get to know me, you will know that i am, and i am not.
  • 23:07:38: my mentor once made a testimony that i have two personalities: one who is childlike, and the other who is a grown woman.
  • 23:11:38: those who dont know anything about me think im a highschool student, they'd be shocked to realize that im already 21 w/ a college degree.
  • 23:15:32: i guess d reason why i wanna stay here in my cousin's place is that its unoccupied during weekdays. so silent &peaceful i can b w/ my self.
  • 23:18:49: fed my cousin's birds with my magic tangkong filled with love and happy positive thoughts. look at them, they're eating. :)
  • 23:26:04: my pamangkins are feeding them. following my good example. haha. whatever that means..


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


blog comments powered by Disqus