From Twitter 05-07-2010 - Indigo Circle Visualization Tool




  • 00:59:46: fire at napolcom beside salazar institute here at highway fatima..
  • 01:08:04: @omg_its_xtine di man kaayo. murag ang last floor ra ang nasunog..pro dli sad q sure..
  • 06:55:44: eating my worry away..
  • 07:04:22: murag karong panahona mutambok jud ko og maayo..
  • 10:21:21: i still remember that face, and those determined and yet innocent eyes. i still remember the pretty feathers touch my skin..
  • 10:25:57: i remember its beautiful little wings flapping, and its little feathered body jumping as if trying to fly. i remember it jump and gallop.
  • 10:29:15: i remember the warmth on my hand when it peed on me. i remember finding the little one outside its mommy's nest for the first time.
  • 10:32:55: above all, i remember the first time its little head stuck out from the nest's little hole. it was also the first time i saw my bird Zero.
  • 10:35:24: my baby Zero is now in its final resting place, beside Nine's. they shall never be forgotten.
  • 10:38:58: will soar through the sea of nothingness like a bird soaring high above the sky..
  • 20:55:24: I'm upset.
  • 21:11:00: my hormones are overwhelming me. i just wanna cry all the way. :(
  • 21:24:58: "My life is a circle. No beginning and no end. It's always repeating, A trail I defend..." Apocalyptica feat. Marta Jandová - How Far #music


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com

blog comments powered by Disqus