From Twitter 05-15-2010 - G1BO Gave Me Hope



Kahit di nanalo si Gilbert Theodero for President, he will always be my President and my support will never end. Though we missed the flight, the fight will never end. Susulong parin si G1BO.
Here is a good read for supporters of G1BO
Angela Celdran Dela Calzada's 10 things I've learned from Gilbert Teodoro


  • 03:30:44: listening to my favorite female-fronted bands.. #music
  • 09:45:10: ah batia aning PGT oi bias sa tanan. bias kaayo si Kris og Ai-ai. wala mani sila kaila og talent. yati kabati sa mga judges. pweeh!
  • 09:50:51: mabuti naman at binigyan ng chance si keith. he deserves it anyway. di naman nya kasalan if super loud ang sound system sa studio.. #PGT
  • 09:51:08: im definitely voting for keith. ang hirap kaya ng ginawa nya. #PGT
  • 09:51:28: im sad that one of my students, who is also a friend, has to stop college for a year or so. ang hirap kasi ng buhay ngayon. tsk!
  • 09:59:20: ang ganda ng love story nina Arnie at Jake. nakakaiyak.. huhu
  • 10:00:45: sleep na si hachiko.. Zzzz
  • 10:02:05: The universe has answered my prayer. I am so happy. :)
  • 10:17:30: Clash of the Kings. beginning with chapter 12.. #ASOIAF #book #fiction


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com

blog comments powered by Disqus