From Twitter 05-31-2010 - The Aspirant Online


Why "The Aspirant"?

This blog was originally named The Aspirants in the idea of having more than one authors, but due to unforeseen circumstances, every author who planned this blog have been so busy with their careers and did not claim commitment to this blog. So, as the only author, I continued writing in the hopes of expressing what I know, and in attracting readers. Henceforth, The Aspirant Online refers to the only author, yours truly.

What to Expect?

The Aspirant is a blog for aspiring authors, and aspiring individual to pursuing their careers, as I am aspiring to my very own career in life. I am an aspiring Clinical Psychologist, and a full time Professor.

Written on this blog are psychologies of everyday life, including my own philosophies and understanding of life, of values, of spiritual growth and anything Psychology and Philosophy that interest me.


Aspiring for more Authors

This blog is basically new, as I being the author doesn't mean I am limiting knowledge to my self without understanding from others. This blog is open for more authors and aspirants, especially for those who are passionate in writing without compensation since The Aspirant couldn't afford payment yet.

If you are interested, please contact me.



Tweets copied by twittinesis.com

blog comments powered by Disqus