From Twitter 06-01-2010 - Watching Hachiko





Isn't he beautiful? I am so loving Hachiko. :)

Well, as of the moment I am watching "Hachi, a dog's tale" starred by Richard Gere, a music teacher who finds a Japanese Akita, which resembles German shepherd but only fluffier, strolling around in a train station. The movie is based on the story of a real dog in Japan on the 1920's named Hachiko.
  • 00:17:10: i still want that surprise...
  • 01:15:45: made some editing, and customization in my old blog...
  • 05:40:10: oh god, my bro's thinking about sex all the time..haha
  • 06:05:22: I enjoyed my day so much. I feel even more secure and happy than ever.
  • 21:38:39: i just woke up. good afternoon tweeps. *yawn
  • 22:44:40: my tummy hurts.. ouch! :(


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com

blog comments powered by Disqus