From Twitter 03-11-2010



  • 05:34:36: on our way to a distant relative's wake with my parents, my uncle, my cousin and his wife..
  • 10:00:31: sarap ng aroz caldo na luto ng tito ko.. its already 1 oclock in the morning and im still eating.
  • 10:02:41: saw my closest male friend i call big bro kanina.. haven't seen him for like a year or two.. gwapo na nya. haha
  • 10:08:08: met a filipino-japanese guy who just arrived from japan due to the death of his grandma. used to play with him when we were still babies..
  • 10:12:50: met my cousin koko..used to be my pakner when we were still gaga w/ the spice girls..that was a long time ago. haven't seen her in years..
  • 10:14:57: met with my pamangkins who were physically distant from us..
  • 10:16:59: dude! look at the time.. matog nko. forgot i have a class tomorrow..
  • 22:03:15: saw my bestie earlier, but we didn't talk much.. she was busy and so was i.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


blog comments powered by Disqus