From Twitter 02-04-2010 - Soilitude (Introspection) ART


This is one of my many screwed up water color paintings, which I did when I was on college. I probably was so emo, most of my previous paintings are associated with negative feelings, sometimes with introspection, and loneliness; because I first and foremost am introspective, alone but not at all lonely.

Anyway, it is always good to have solitude--some time alone. Some people cannot appreciate it because they are not willing to know their selves better, or are probably too sick, too afraid, to coward to know the truth about themselves. Like they always say, "Truth hurts." and it fucking does!


  • 06:27:16: RT @heidiko44 True, so true : ) RT @Phoernicia: I've given up trying to escape from reality; it always finds me anyway.
  • 06:28:25: when i got home earlier, i slept like a log and woke up before dinner..
  • 06:28:45: computing students' grades..
  • 06:33:04: RT @katost RT @Jabinya Tonight's painting progress - http://bit.ly/b3i9fh #art > Love the fierceness against the grid, sparks from opposites
  • 07:41:02: RT @TW1TT3Rart #140ART #ASCIIART

    ┌──███───▄██▀██▄─███─██─███▀▀▀──┐ ├──███───███─███─███─██─███▀▀▀──┤ └──█████▌▀█████▀─▀████▀─██████──┘
  • 07:42:22: RT @TW1TT3Rart
    ▐▀███▀▌▄▄▄▐▀▀▀▀▌▄▄▄▄▄▐▀▀▀█▌        ▐─███─▌─█─▐─▀▀▄▌─█▄─▀▐─██─▌ ▐─█─█─▌─█─▐─█▄─▌─█──▄▐─██─▌ ▐▄▄▄▄▄▌▀▀▀▐▄██▄▌▀▀▀▀▀▐▄▄▄█▌
  • 08:05:17: tis the first time i visited my blog since last month..but i haven't written anything.. i guess there's nothing that's worth blogging.
  • 09:02:10: reading the content of the 'Anti-Corporal Punishment Act of 2008' #Philippines
  • 09:38:04: Project 101: Ranimer L'âme Moribonde http://bit.ly/c9rZo7 my new project..
  • 23:24:40: watching the secret for the 10th time..


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com

blog comments powered by Disqus