From Twitter 02-14-2010 - My Valentines Date


After my class, I went home early to spend my time with my new babies, Eight and Ten. I know they look almost alike in appearance than most of my birds. They're both yellow, with small white patches on both cheeks (right and left). I can only identify them by their sizes. Eight is a little bigger than Ten.

Since, I do not have a valentine, and in order for me not to get so overwhelmed by the valentines day blues, I took both Eight and Ten out from the cage, and brought them inside the house. I hand fed them, fondled them, smelled them, and kissed them. Hehe. My Valentines Day this year is most overwhelming than ever.
Along with me is my cousin Jan-Jan who also enjoyed Eight's and Ten's company.



Tweets copied by twittinesis.com

blog comments powered by Disqus