From Twitter 02-15-2010 - The Hitch-hiker (Art)


This art work is based on my previous dream. What suck the most is that I cannot even remember details on this particular dream except for this hitch-hiker waiting for a passerby.


  • 00:21:56: waiting for my next class..
  • 00:42:30: miss taking care of eight and ten.. wanna be home already..
  • 06:09:47: i agree! RT @trinahnoel Im going to vote for miriam d. Santiago for senate.. She's great!
  • 06:12:18: RT @jcordella: In the beginning was the WORD. I Am that I Am creates. Your thoughts create things. Only attach the positive in your desi ...
  • 06:59:49: @John_Paul thanks! I'm sorry for the late greeting, like they say, its better late than never. :) belated Happy V-day!
  • 09:32:14: had an online chat with long lost friend..
  • 09:32:35: RT @DharmaTalks There is an interconnection to all living things.. so how could we ever “Think” we were alone. #Interconnection #Love
  • 16:29:51: i lost nine this morning. he flew away and the cats found him, he was already gone when i did. its my fault. ive been careless. T_T
  • 17:20:09: i defied nature. consequently, nature took him from me. and im left only with the guilt and the pain of loss.
  • 17:20:39: now i understand..


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com

blog comments powered by Disqus