blabbing sunday morning!

Father called very early to remind me that he's coming home from Cavite that's why I didn't bother crawling back to bed again. Anyway, I love this new image from my Google homepage. I love going to space, or not really on space. I think I'm gonna be sick there. Maybe working with NASA and going gusto working with Rovers--which reminds me also of Spirit and Opportunity. Spirit is my favorite.




Let's go back to Google. Really Google never stop me from wondering how they do it all.  I mean it has been my wish to work with Google someday (aside from working with NASA). I guess I guess I'm feeling lucky I benefit from Google a lot. I am just a fan expressing my greatest gratitude and admiration to the people who has made this all possible. blah blah blah! :)

Good Morning everyone!

blog comments powered by Disqus