pissed again!

i need to buy a new video card or memory for my computer. its getting really slow and i am so pissed by it! other than that his presence (i am referring to my father who was willing to buy me a huge teddy but because of some unfortunate events which i tweeted earlier, we never purchased it) annoys me the most! i don't hate him. its just that he does things that irritates me especially when my work, my internet, or whatever it is that i am doing are being compromised because of him. his mess, which i always clean up (not because i want to, but because i am forced to) is really pissing me off. grrr!!! and i have to end my internet early because he says so. like now, i am signing off because he says so (i can choose not to follow but my f* obedience is pulling me to do as they ask.).

thank you for listening to me and my blabssss..so bye bye fluxed! good night.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com

blog comments powered by Disqus