From Twitter 12-13-2009 - My Sunday Learning on Morality


Since I failed to blog yesterday which I should have done while the ideas are still fresh, I still want to share this new knowledge I got from my Field Study in Education class professor on our discussion on moral development of an individual. Although she did not mention anything about absoulute and relative morality, I found out that stages 1-5 of Kohlberg's Moral Development theory gives justification to relative morality, whereas, stage 6 also known as Universal Ethical principle orientation of morality is the highest truth--absolute morality, which I will further be explaning next time in another time. As of the moment there are still others things to comply in relation to my schooling and things to do concerning my work. So, bye bye for now!

  • 00:04:05: Bought cheap books at booksale.
  • 00:06:22: im thinking of buying the book "The Secret"
  • 01:12:57: with my friend jacky. she's shopping for what to wear for their christmas party.
  • 03:26:25: found a book The Secret of "The Secret" at national bookstore but its expensive. i wanna buy The Secret first but its out of stock.
  • 03:31:32: earlier we had an in depth discussion on kohlberg's levels of moral reasoning and we further discussed on what is moral and immoral.
  • 04:01:25: there's this girl in my field study class i find interesting. there's just something about her...i wanna dig.
  • 06:13:18: the law of attraction is the ultimate law. it is but an absolute truth.
  • 06:30:35: since i bought six books today, 'The Secret' will have to wait and so will DSM 4.
  • 06:35:24: back to being financially broke again. *sigh
  • 06:39:58: earning a living is such a difficult endeavour.
  • 07:01:43: OMG! Rizal died due to the law of attraction. As a y0ung boy, he saw that he might someday be the m0th that burnt itself with fire.
  • 07:07:03: due to time & space which are considered absolute truths, the young boy's vision was fulfilled at an older age with readiness as a law.
  • 17:39:43: suffering from morning sleepiness..
  • 18:57:57: humana akong class. im back to reading M. Scott Peck
  • 20:13:52: "..an individual adult, as individual, is master of his own ship, director of his own destiny." - Anonymous
  • 20:34:03: The Secret Uncovered [video] http://bit.ly/6LCHJO
  • 20:34:07: My Lousy Realization [text] http://bit.ly/5A8cg8
  • 20:34:13: Optimism as the Key [video] http://bit.ly/4SVwtu
  • 20:34:22: 180 Degree Rotation [video] http://bit.ly/8GKwgQ
  • 20:34:30: Recognizing the "I" in Everyone [video] http://bit.ly/7KwjSZ
  • 21:17:14: "The secret is the answer to all that has been. All that is, and all that will ever be." -Ralph Waldo Emerson


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com

blog comments powered by Disqus