From Twitter 12-21-2009 - Looks yummy, I know!



So there was a party yesterday at my mum's office and I attended just for the sake of eating, though I had another party with the faculty that was supposed to be a beach party that I did not attend at all. Aside from eating I spent the rest of the time reading Sartre's Aethistic Existentialism, and ate this so called Pancit Malabon. It's so delicious.



I was embarrased when my mum asked in a rather shocking and sarcastic way "wala pa ka nakakaon ana?" (you haven't eaten that?) when I told her I like it, and asked her what its called. Then I replied proudly that I haven't tasted such goodness.

..................

Anyways, now that my male cousins on the father are here at our house, I aticipate my father to get drunk in a few hours from now. He has been drunk for like evereyday in the past few days, and sometimes I hate it because he makes me do sodding errands I hate doing.

Later, I will be off to my uncle's (my mum's cousin) haya (wake). I expect to see a cousin who has been away and I haven't seen for quite a while now. And of course come back home tired, which means I won't be able to read Morgan Scott Peck's The Road Less Travelled.

Okay, I guess there isn't anymore things to say so ta!



  • 00:28:05: there can never be a choice without altertatives to choose from, and it is still a choice not to choose.
  • 02:09:51: Life is nothing until it is lived but it is yours to make sense of & the value of it is nothing else but the sense that you choose. -Sartre
  • 21:09:36: old retweet! RT @heidiko44: My vote is in RT @superscotty: @mashable: Twitter Faceoff: Old Versus New Style Retweets - http://bit.ly/5CJeYq
  • 21:47:49: did a good job today.
  • 22:37:23: RT @CGJungian: When you are once touched by the archetype, you don't want to disturb it by asking foolish questions—it is too nice.
  • 22:37:25: RT @CGJungian: It is too good, too marvelous—why should he spoil the situation by asking questions?
  • 22:38:07: RT @CGJungian: The Church might exorcise demons and banish them, but that only alienated man from his own nature,
  • 22:38:24: RT @CGJungian: appeared before itself in the terrifying form of strange, demoniacal figures and seemed to be the secret source of life-s ...
  • 22:38:36: RT @CGJungian: but his most secret, deepest passion, his whole creative yearning, belonged to the lumen naturae, the divine spark buried ...
  • 22:38:53: RT @CGJungian: They discover that in the very darkness of nature a light is hidden, a little spark without which the darkness would not ...


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com

blog comments powered by Disqus