From Twitter 01-08-2010 - The Reason Why I am Saving Money



Jung family (decendants of the infamous and greatest Swiss Psychologist, Carl Guztav Jung) decides to finally have the Red Book (Jung's unpublished material, which is also his greatest and most influential book ever written) open to public for publishing. Hence, the moment of truth..


You are the reason why I am saving money (aside from school tuition fee).



  • 01:46:16: had to check piles of papers and failed to finish everything..
  • 05:08:17: hungry and my head aches..can't wait to be home,
  • 05:12:17: thank you so much @_AshutoshSingh happy #followfriday
  • 06:43:54: watching pinoy big utol..
  • 08:39:24: allowing the pain to consume me just for the night and tomorrow is another day.
  • 08:55:48: "..the psyche arises from a spiritual principle which is as inaccessible to our understanding as matter." -C.G. Jung
  • 08:59:08: "The mad tricks that memory plays sometimes leave us in helpless amazement." -C.G. Jung
  • 09:02:13: "..for what man today is quite sure that he is not neurotic?" -C.G.Jung
  • 09:24:46: platonian theory of the soul and jungian metaphysics meet at a point of which they connect---explains my preoccupation with them both. :)
  • 09:39:27: my eyes are tired already, its time to rest my mortal flesh back to homeostasis, and work my mind to deep sleep dream.
  • 09:45:51: platonic thought. nyt!
  • 21:37:21: will be working on my field study assignments
  • 23:05:13: something's wrong with my facebook account. my friend says my profile isn't available? is it a bug or something? was my account hacked?
  • 23:54:30: @Bennychurch im already connected :) i thought for a moment there that i was deleted from facebook. hehe


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com

blog comments powered by Disqus