From Twitter 01-26-2010 - Inspirited

For the couple of days, i feel frustrated though i don't wanna think about it that way, i just couldn't deny the truth. what frustrates me the most is that i haven't started writing anything for the aspirant blog, or i haven't started painting since God-knows-when was the last time i created something beautiful. I just couldn't work my hands to paint again. geez, isn't that frustrating?

I finished reading Peck's book, and i have moved on to the next book by U.S. Anderson, but i haven't read the next chapter since i began reading the prior chapters last week. its not that i have not the time, but because i feel inspirited as if my soul has been taken away from me, but of course im just exagerating...dude...



  • 02:03:14: bought a egyptian documentary film i need for my art appreciation class..
  • 08:25:09: RT @AnthonyLawlor Unmoving consciousness moving within itself: Life #sixwords
  • 08:26:05: RT @AccessRiches The question is not can we make a difference in the world, but will we choose to #LOA
  • 08:27:21: RT @_Apoyando I look better, feel better, make love better and I'll tell you something else....I never lied better. --George Burns
  • 08:28:24: am supposed to make my exam but i haven't started anything..
  • 09:07:19: really tired. i need a break, and i mean a really long one, a month should do.
  • 20:21:09: linear learning RT @GaianCollective: RT #Einstein Idee: The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.[Enculturation]
  • 22:00:40: gonna have my hair cut today..because my recent hair style looks terrible..


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com

blog comments powered by Disqus