From Twitter 01-21-2010 - Scribbles

I know I haven't been here lately. I was busy with other things--other things, which include the internet, books, school, and work. Lately I have been challenging my self to other things that has something to do with arts in particular. However, it seems to me like I have regressed than progressed in the sense that I haven't started a single work of art (usually painting), the same way I have not written on The Aspirants blog and here. I lost it, and I want it back. I feel so sucky now.

However, I took this picture just to see if I still have it. I'm rather surprised by this one, though its not at all perfect, it looks great--at least for me i think it does.

 



  • 00:23:30: @tweetitow okay thanks
  • 01:25:49: RT @philosophytweet The Philosopher sees the end when he/she sees the beginning.
  • 01:30:39: RT @Pullmyfingers "Cynicism is not realistic and tough. It's unrealistic and kind of cowardly because it means you don't have to try."
  • 03:54:17: tonight is movie marathon night. watching 'anna and the king'
  • 04:14:37: little tom felton is adorable..
  • 06:45:52: next on #movie list is 'sky captain and the world of tomorrow' on dvd
  • 08:30:05: time for bed! zzzz..
  • 20:24:07: "The path to holiness lies through questioning everything." -M. Scott Peck
  • 20:29:08: peck presents very good questions without answers giving me challenge and the privilege to search for the answers my self. im loving it. :)
  • 20:29:11: the more i am reading peck, the more i want to read more. anyone out there wants to lend your book authored by peck to me?
  • 20:29:15: "I cannot survive on a secondhand faith in a secondhand God." -Alan Jones
  • 21:27:50: "Most of us opperate from a narrower frame of reference than that of which we are capable, failing to transcend the... http://ff.im/eDR1Z
  • 21:31:42: "And to make matters worse, most of us are not even fully aware of our own world views, much less the uniqueness of... http://ff.im/eDRkP
  • 23:32:16: wow. m.scott peck sounds like carl jung in many ways..


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com

blog comments powered by Disqus